UKOptions is a leading UK-based binary options broker, which is operated by Worldwide Tech Ltd. It offers a simple and secure trading platform that is characterized by great customer support. One of the unique features of UKOptions is their focus on quality trading and customer education.
UKOptions is powered by the new and advanced SpotOption2. The trading platform offers a full range of features, and is stacked with an endless list of financial products to choose from. It has a generous choice of stocks, currencies and trading commodities, which is something to look forward to. Read on more in this UKOptions review to get a better insight of the trading platform.
- The UKOptions trading platform is integrated with banking, data streams and other services, which provide a great user experience.
- It has a great education program, which gives the users maximum information for their trading process.
- It has a variety of accounts to fit the needs of each and every customer
- Great bonuses that are awarded to new and loyal customers
- A wide variety of tradable assets including stocks, commodities, indices and currencies
- Mobile trading app
It offers a 24/7 customer support
- It has a wide range of accounts
- Offers high bonus payouts to new and existing customers
- The platform is user friendly
- It has a wide range of trading assets
- It has a segregated account policy, which increases the security level of the platform.
- It accepts a variety of deposit methods including wire, credit cards and ewallet
- It has a wide range of trade options: One Touch, High/Low, Pair, 60 seconds, Long Term and Ladder
- It is a relatively new trading platform
- It does not have a demo account
Account types offered by UKOptions
UKOptions trading platform offers four different trading accounts. They include:
- Beginner account
- Experienced account
- Professional account
- VIP account
- The platform also offers an Islamic account
Customer Support and Education
UKOptions has a responsive 24/7 customer support offered through email, live chat or a toll free number. The customer support is available in six languages: English, German, French, Arabic, Portuguese and Spanish. For the customer education, UKOptions has an academy that provides customers with basic training materials. It also offers an advanced course for the experienced traders.
Deposit and Withdrawals
UKOptions offers a variety of deposit and withdrawal methods to ensure that customers have a hassle-free trading experience. The methods supported include:
- Credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Maestro UK, Solo, Dinners, Visa Electron and Maestro.
- Bank transfers and wires
- eWallets, for example, Netteller and Moneybookers
UKOptions trading platform offers free mobile application for IOS and Android phones. The app offers the same trading features as those of the standard platform. It is a great tool for trading while you are on the move.